Mid-late March start
Up to £35K dependent on experience
VWA are working with a boutique asset management firm in their search for a Receptionist to join the team on a contract to permanent basis. Based in the heart of Mayfair, this is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a collaborative and nurturing firm!
Candidates must be available to start immediately or within 2 weeks, to begin on a contract basis.
The Receptionist Role:
Ideal for someone looking for an administrative role in a corporate environment, you will be managing the Reception desk alongside another Receptionist. Day to day duties involve but aren't limited to:
- Maintaining an immaculate Reception area
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Managing meeting room bookings/arrangements
- Gatekeeping calls and managing group inboxes
- Supporting with in-office and external events
- General Reception and administration duties, as and when required
The Successful Receptionist candidate will:
- Be personable, proactive and approachable
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a total team-player with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Be highly organised with a muck-in approach to their work
- Be available immedaitely / from late March
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity for career development in a professional and collaborative firm!
- Fully office based with alternate Fridays working from home
- Salary: Up to £35K, dependent on experience
- Standard hours: 8am - 5pm or 8:30am - 5:30pm (can be rotated)
- A range of excellent benefits including 26 days' holiday, competitive discretionary bonus, pension scheme, medical insurance and more!
If this Receptionist role sounds like the one you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you!