City of London
Up to £35K
A commodities trading firm with a fantastic company culture and stunning offices in the heart of the City!
This is a varied Receptionist position which will involve providing front of house support to the business. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Acting as central point of contact for all Reception activities and Front of House Operations
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and guests, providing refreshments
- Taking all incoming calls and directing as necessary
- Managing meeting rooms (5)
- Supporting Office Manager with administration including health and safety
- Supporting across the business with additional administration, such as supporting the PA and EA with travel arrangements, diary support and expenses
- Ad-hoc administration and projects.
- Previous experience in a front of house reception position with administration duties
- Previous experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills and a service-oriented approach
- Collaborative and flexible with a muck-in attitude - the administrative team is highly supportive and tend to cover for each other whenever needed.
- Salary is up to £35K depending on experience and the role comes with excellent additional benefits including free breakfasts on Tuesdays and free lunch every Wednesday, as well as regular social events
- Hours are 8am - 6pm
- Role is fully office-based however some flexibility to work from home, eg for appointments, is possible.