Fully Office Based (8am-5pm or 9am-6pm)
Up to 35K
About the Client:
VWA is recruiting for a hugely successful private equity firm based in Mayfair; the company has cultivated a collaborative and successful working environment which is hardworking and professional.
About the Receptionist Role:
This is varied Receptionist role where you will act as a true ambassador for the firm. Working as part of a two-person team, duties will include:
- Helping to manage the busy front of house for an international business, meeting and greeting guests, acting as first point of contact
- Switchboard management
- Management of the meeting room bookings and calendars
- Liaising with building management
- Assisting with weekly shop and ensuring coffee machines are set up
- Providing full front of house service to the local office
- Delivering high-standard facilities support
- Supporting the Office Manager as required
- Collaborating with other internal teams
- Other duties as necessary.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience as Receptionist, Front-of-House or Client Services
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Highly flexible approach where no task is too big or small
- Able to juggle priorities effectively
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Truly service-orientated, with a '5 star' service approach
- Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new systems.
- Super opportunity to join an internationally-respected firm
- Fully office-based role
- Hours either 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm (rotated on weekly basis)
- Excellent benefits including: pension, private healthcare, wellness allowance and 30 days holiday
- Salary up to 35K based on experience.
If you have some Receptionist experience and are looking for the next step in your career, please apply today!