Wealth Management Firm
Salary up to 32K depending on experience
VWA is recruiting for a highly successful and established wealth management firm based in Victoria on a temp to perm Receptionist opportunity.
Applicants to this role must be able to start as soon as possible - either immediately available candidates, or those on notice of maximum 1-2 weeks.
About the Receptionist Role:
This is an opportunity to join a client services focused business, and hold an ambassadorial role as Receptionist. Duties will include:
- Maintaining a professional and friendly first impression to all visitors
- Managing and coordinating all meeting room bookings including catering and equipment requirements
- Switchboard management
- Coordinating incoming/outgoing courier and post items
- Liaise with building security and coordinate car park bookings
- Managing and coordinating of access pass records and distribution
- Coordinating booking of couriers and taxis
- Assisting with invoices from suppliers
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Prior Receptionist/Front of House experience from a corporate environment is preferable
- Service-orientated approach to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Highly professional and discreet approach
- Strong Microsoft Outlook and Excel skills
- Ability to be proactive and diligent in a fast-paced environment
- Salary up to 32K depending on relevant experience
- Opportunity to join a reputable company in the wealth management space
- Benefits including pension contribution, Life Assurance, Season Ticket Loan, Private Medical Insurance, Private GP, access to the Headspace app, Travel Insurance, My Family Care, volunteer days, free fruit… and more benefits!
If you have some Receptionist or Front of House experience and love being people-focused, then apply today!