Project Support Associate
Circa £28-35K (negotiable)
Hybrid working - 2 days from home
ASAP Start - Temp to Perm OR Perm
A growing specialist commercial advisory firm working in the energy sector with a collaborative and close-knit team based in the beautiful St James area.
This is a busy Project Support Associate position will involve supporting the project teams with all administration and research support relating to projects and presentations. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Producing client reports and presentation materials (PowerPoints), in collaboration with project team members
- Review and proofread all client presentations
- Sourcing relevant content and materials for assignments through market research and analysis
- Participating in client meetings and calls with the project team
- Provide modelling and data analysis support using Excel for ad-hoc projects
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starting
- Excellent organisational skills and strong prioritisation skills
- High standards of communication, both verbal and written
- Eager to learn with a muck-in attitude
- Salary is negotiable and depending on experience and the business offer additional benefits.
- Hours are 9am - 6pm and the business offer a hybrid working policy of 2 days working from home.
- ASAP start - temp to perm or straight perm options available