Salary c. 24-28K depending on experience
VWA is working with a highly successful executive search firm specialising in Financial Services recruitment - based in the West End, this firm has an established name in the market and has a collegial and high-achieving, company culture.
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to join the team - you will be responsible for supporting the team of Consultants and Researchers with all administration around the search mandates:
- Ensure candidate CVs and relevant details on file (compensation, visa etc) are up to date
- Assist in the creation of the profiles for each shortlisted candidate
- Act as the main liaison between candidates and clients with regards to scheduling & process logistics
- Arrange & confirming interviews, and ensuring the searches keep moving forward
- Ensure interviews are logged in the relevant consultant and researchers diaries
- Updating the search team and internal database accordingly.
The successful Project Coordinator will have excellent organisational skills and be able to manage a variety of workstreams - you will have strong communication skills to liaise with your colleagues and clients alike.
Interested applicants should be be proficient in the MS Office Suite and be of graduate-calibre from a top university. You will have experience working as a part of a team as well as using your initiative and comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
Salary will be dependent on experience to date.
*Kindly note this role is currently on hold - please apply to register your interest.*
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Project Coordinator role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.