Up to £35K
Flexible Working and Hybrid
An established Executive Search firm with a fantastic reputation and a social, relaxed, non-hierarchical company culture! This firm really values their employees and offers great benefits including a very flexible working arrangement and good work / life balance.
This is a Project Coordinator position which will involve supporting two Consultants on searches (projects). This opportunity is very varied and will provide real exposure to the business and offers a fantastic opportunity to grow your skillset! Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings, both domestic and international
- Coordinating interviews
- Liaising with clients, candidates and coordination with internal departments
- Other administrative duties.
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn
- Salary up to £35K depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including 25 days holiday, monthly wellbeing allowance, free eye tests, pension, private healthcare and childcare allowance
- Hours 8:30 - 5:30 / 9am - 6pm with lots of flexibility
- Role can be fully in the office or hybrid (2-3 days in the office)
If you are looking for an exciting next step in your career, apply today!