City of London
Salary £34K - £45K depending on experience
A City-based financial services firm, with global offices in the US, Europe and Asia are looking for a new Programme Coordinator. The firm has cultivated an amazing office environment in which employees feel engaged, challenged and supported with the tools to be successful in their roles.
This is a newly created Programme Coordinator role to join the Tech Team in London. This team organises and runs a variety of internal programmes including software engineering internships, various weeklong programmes for school and university students and a number of internal education offerings.
As Programme Coordinator, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Scheduling classes, events and meetings for the internship
- Scheduling planning meetings for upcoming events
- Liaising with programme participants and content creators alike, communicating relevant information
- Ensuring programme calendars are updated
- Tracking feedback and historical data from each week's programmes
- Other duties as required.
We are seeking candidates who demonstrate real enthusiasm and a self-starting approach; this still a new and developing team for the business and will require this Programme Coordinator to communicate effectively across a broad range of stakeholders.
- Highly organised
- Confidently manage a variety of deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who is approachable, collaborative and comfortable asking for help when needed!
- Ideal experience will be some administrative or coordination experience from a client-facing and professional environment.
- Core hours are 9am - 5pm, however flexibility to work beyond these hours as necessary is requirement (such as when working on an event)
- Salary will be based on experience up to £40K
- Excellent benefits including free breakfast and lunch, onsite gym, pension
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply today!