Product Services Associate
Up to £31K depending on experience
Kensington & Chelsea, London
This is a rare opportunity to join an established and successful private investment office an Product Services Associate, which has an entrepreneurial and collegiate ethos.
Kindly note that this is not an Analyst or Investment Manager opportunity, but will sit within the back office operations team.
Some previous office exposure is needed and strong academics to degree level is also required to apply for the role. Additionally, a minimum grade B in Maths at A level is a prerequisite for this position.
This Product Services Associate role will suit an individual who possesses a love of numbers and strong quantitative skills combined with a methodical and problem-solving approach. This role is a core function in the operations team where responsibilities will range from but not limited to:
- Collating and verifying key client data to ensure validity and accuracy of internal core data
- Completion of internal fund set up and maintenance
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies between internal records and external custodians
- Producing and validating complex client reporting to tight deadlines
- Assisting in the production and review of annual UK client tax reports
- Managing and taking accountability for assigned project work through to completion ensuring that deadlines are met
- Assisting the client services and investment team in resolving any product or client specific enquires
- Developing strong relationships with internal teams to understand key processes across the company
A self-starter who demonstrates excellent team working abilities as well as strong numerical skills is essential for this role. Strong MS Offices skills and a keen eye for detail are also a must.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful firm and be part of a successful team! The salary is competitive depending on experience and the role comes with some excellent benefits that includes a discretionary bonus.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Product Services Associate position.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.