c£50K as full-time equivalent
Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 4pm
Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) are recruiting for a Private PA role for a reputable family based in London.
The role will require previous Private PA experience and the experience of supporting with household management internationally. The responsibilities will be varied and include the following:
- Household management of the London residence in addition to 3 international residences. This includes managing domestic staff, seasonal staff, e.g. gardeners, from hiring to payroll.
- Administration of vehicles and insurances
- Management of household bills
- Filing and organisation of documents
- Arranging travel including flights (commercial and private jets) and ground transport
- Arranging family events, parties, holidays, shooting trips etc. with creativity
- Booking of personal appointments
- Personal shopping
- Additional administration / organisational requested by the family.
Conversational or fluent Italian is useful, but not required.
A strong level of proactivity and self-motivation is required for this role as is the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests from various family members at any one time.
Core hours are 9.30am - 4.00pm and flexibility will be required for emergencies and attendance at occasional evening events. There is the opportunity to work from home 1 day a week.
Salary is competitive and paying up to £50K a full-time equivalent depending on experience
Victoria Wall Associates acts as an Employment Agency for this Private PA role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.