Personal Assistant to CEO
Kensington and Chelsea
Up to £45K
Our client, an investment office based in Kensington and Chelsea, are seeking a confident, proactive and well-organised candidate to join their team as a Personal Assistant!
A hands on and 1:1 role supporting the CEO, this PA role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Full diary management including scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Proactively scheduling all board meetings
- Organising all travel logistics including flights, hotels and meetings
- Preparing and submitting monthly expenses
- Organising all paperwork for meetings
- Responsibility for all mail-outs in collaboration with BD Partner
- Ad-hoc administrative support to wider Business Operations team.
The ideal candidate for this PA role will have strong previous PA experience, ideally within the financial or professional services sector, and have excellent communication skills. A muck-in and collaborative, team-oriented attitude is also a must!
Salary for this Personal Assistant role is up to £45K depending on experience and the role comes with excellent benefits including a discretionary bonus. The role will primarily be based in the company's offices, with some work-from-home flexibility when the CEO is not in the London office.
For this Personal Assistant position, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.