c.£40K, dependent on experience
VWA are working with a high-end interior design firm in their search for a new Personal Assistant / Studio Manager to join the team. With their London showroom based in the heart of West London, this is a truly unique opportunity to build a career within the interior design industry.
The Personal Assistant/Studio Manager Role:
Ideal for someone with previous experience in a similar administrative role, this Personal Assistant/Studio Manager role will be providing PA support at Director level as well as general studio management duties. Day to day responsibilities will involve but aren't limited to:
- Inbox and diary management
- Gatekeeping calls
- Ongoing liaison with internal teams
- Greeting all visitors to the London studio
- Overseeing and arranging all deliveries to and from the studio
- Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of the studio at all times
- Ad hoc administrative duties, as and when required
The successful Personal Assistant/Studio Manager candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Be highly adaptable with a "hands-on" approach to their work
- Be positive and personable
- Be IT literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity for career development in a highly successful and personable team!
- Salary: £40K, dependent on experience
- Fully office based
- A range of additional benefits
If this Personal Assistant/Studio Manager role sounds like the one for you, please apply today!