Personal Assistant - Private School
Up to 27K
North West London
Do you love working with children and seeking to start your London-based career? Then we want to hear from you!
VWA is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant to join a lovely school based in North West London; you will be based in a small administrative team of 4 and act as the first point of contact for all visitors to the school.
As Personal Assistant you will be based on reception, and duties will be varied to include:
- Greeting all visitors to the school and maintain strong relationships
- Answering telephone and email queries with efficiency, confidence and professionalism
- Managing the inbox and post
- Calendar management
- Internal communications with staff
- Events - booking speakers, arranging termly events, organising travel logistics for school events
- Ad-hoc support to the Head and Head's PA
- Drafting emails and letter
- Website management
- Health and safety and premises maintenance
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
Applicants will have strong communication skills and a 'can-do' approach and attitude. You will be engaging when dealing with a variety of people - children and adults, alike! Your organisation skills will be second to none and you will be able to juggle a varied workload.
This is an ideal role for someone who is passionate about education, or simply enjoys working with people on a daily basis. Ideal candidates will have a secretarial qualification.
Hours for the role will be 9am - 6pm; salary will be based on experience and the role comes with excellent benefits including free lunches and 8 weeks' holiday (across Christmas, Easter and Summer).
For this Personal Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.