Salary £35k-£40K depending on experience
1 day wfh (Friday)
A boutique and respected healthcare growth equity firm based in stunning offices in the West End, looking to hire a proactive personal assistant to join a small team. This role will offer a good work-life balance alongside the opportunity to work with a highly professional and successful team.
As PA you will be responsible for a variety of tasks:
- PA to the Managing Director in London and 4 other Investment Professionals who will be a lighter touch
- Diary management
- Coordination and planning of travel (international and domestic)
- Lighter personal work and providing office management support
- Expenses management
The successful Personal Assistant:
- At least 3-5 years' of experience in a similar role
- This role will have peaks and troughs and needs someone who can manage the downtime as well as being able to pick up pace during busier periods
- Must be able to work on own initiative, be proactive and personable and helpful in nature
- Ability to manage a varied workload and deal with changing priorities
- Have excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
The Details and Benefits:
- Standard hours are 9am - 5pm, with flexibility for overflow
- Offers 1 day working from home (Friday) and depending on the team/requirements there may be the opportunity in some weeks to work a few more days from home.
- Salary £35k-£40k, dependent on previous experience and comes with a discretionary bonus
- 25 days' holiday in addition to the office days when the office is closed for the pre-Christmas to post New Year period
- Pension contribution
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance program
- Season ticket loan.
If this PA role is of interest to you, please apply today!