Lambeth - Zone 2
Up to £35K
ASAP START - Perm or temp-to-perm
A hugely successful commercial property firm established in London for over 30 years. The company offers excellent benefits and has a team-oriented and friendly atmosphere, where everyone is encouraged to bring new ideas and initiatives to the table!
A varied and involved PA position supporting 3 Directors across different areas of the business. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- Working closely with Directors on various projects, including HR
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Ad-hoc support to wider team.
- Previous experience of diary management and office experience
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Team-oriented, positive, and muck-in attitude
- Experience within HR administration
- Exposure to / experience in property or real estate.
- Salary for this position is up to £35K depending on experience
- The roles comes with fantastic benefits, including a discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 5 years of service - plus birthday day off, a Season ticket loan and a competitive pension contribution
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm
- Depending on covid restrictions, the team are office-based for 4 days a week with flexibility to work from home in accordance with the wider PA team
Our client is looking to bring someone on board as soon as possible and applicants will ideally be available immediately, however this is not essential and candidates with notice periods are also encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please apply today!