Nearest stations: Vauxhall / Waterloo
Financial Advisory Firm
Salary c. 32K - 42K depending on experience
We are newly recruiting a PA to join a fabulous, boutique financial firm based between Vauxhall and Waterloo stations - based in stunning offices overlooking the river and with 360-degree views of London! The business is incredibly busy and growing, and there is an office move planned for later in the year to Mayfair.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to establish themselves in a professional yet friendly company, in a varied Personal Assistant role. Working alongside another Assistant, responsibilities will include:
- Providing diary, travel and general admin support to different individuals, up to Partner level
- Office and facilities management duties
- Document and presentation preparation
- CRM management
- Administrative support to marketing initiatives
- Coordinating the firm's events, from Christmas parties, to away days and company trips
- Additional duties as required.
- At least 3-5 years' prior PA or EA experience
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced and professional services environment
- A proactive, problem-solver, who is team-oriented and who has a positive attitude
- A strong level of attention to detail and accuracy is absolutely essential for this role
- Must be reliable and adaptable.
- Salary is up to c.£42K depending on experience
- Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm (can be flexible)
- 25 days' holiday
- Discretionary, performance-based bonus
- Excellent work/life balance
- Monthly social events
- The role will be office-based at least 4 days per week - alternate Fridays are worked in the office as arranged with the other Assistant.
If interested in this Personal Assistant role, please apply today!