PA to Managing Director
Start-up Investment Group
Up to 55K depending on experience
About the Client:
We are recruiting for an entrepreneurial and growing start-up in the investment space, with 8 employees in the London office and looking to further expand in the next year. They operate a collaborative, professional, hardworking yet friendly office culture with a 'one team' approach working towards their collective goals.
About the Personal Assistant role:
This is a unique Personal Assistant role to support the Managing Director on a 1:1 basis. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- International travel arrangements
- Inbox management
- Personal support (about 30% of the role)
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc project management
- Working collaboratively with the team on company initiatives
- Working closely with the Business Manager on office matters
- Flexible to support wider team members as necessary.
- Prior experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant from a fast-paced, boutique firm
- Highly flexible attitude and comfortable working in an everchanging environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Solutions-orientated with a proactive and positive outlook
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google Sheets.
- Competitive salary up to 55K depending on prior experience
- Core hours are 8.30am - 6.30pm
- Team lunches in the office/drinks/dinners every few weeks
- Primarily office-based culture, with some flex to WFH on an ad hoc basis
- Opportunity to join a close-knit and growing business with future development opportunities depending on business needs!
If you are interested in an exciting Personal Assistant role, please apply today!