Part-time Studio Manager - Interior Design Studio
4 hours per day, 20 hours per week
£15 per hour depending on experience
Permanent, office-based role
This is a fantastic, new, part-time Studio Manager opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to develop their skills in a creative environment. Our client is a renowned interior design studio working on projects across the globe!. Currently based in North-West London but will be looking to move to a more central location.
Kindly note that the successful candidate will be expected to be office-based, 4 hours per day (20 hours per week).
As part-time Studio Manager, you will work closely with the Director, the COO and the wider team. This is a hugely varied Studio Manager position with duties including:
- Studio management, ensuring the office is presentable
- Ordering stationery and supplies, receiving deliveries and other administrative support
- Liaising with IT support to manage printers
- Manage the sample library
- Scheduling of showcases and team events, and responding to event invitations
- Support to the Director, managing their diary, booking travel and accommodation, managing the travel schedule
- Assisting with processing of Director's expenses
- Managing marketing materials, arranging photography of completed projects, assisting with social media, respond to press requests
- Assisting the COO with office operations.
- Previous Executive Assistant or Studio/Office Management experience
- An interest in interior design, arts or other creative industries
- Experienced in InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Self-motivated, team-player and strong people skills
- Highly organised, communicative and reliable.
Our client is seeking a part-time Studio Manager with a team-centric approach, with excellent organisation and a proactive attitude. You will need to prioritise effectively when managing different deadlines, alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary for this part-time Studio Manager role will be up to £15 per hour based on experience. Hours will be worked from the office (4 hours per day, 20 hours per week).
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this part-time Studio Manager role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.