Part-Time Sales Administrator
Up to £35K, as FTE
VWA have just taken on an exciting opportunity with a high-growth IT firm who are looking for a new Sales Administrator to join the team on a part-time basis.
This is a newly-created role in the firm to partly provide administrative support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the business. Duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Managing technical and product customer queries
- Providing product information and quotes
- Placing orders
- Monthly customer invoicing
- Managing various systems and platforms, including Xero
The Successful Part-time Administrator will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be friendly and personable with a "muck-in" approach to their work
- Be able to adapt when needed
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Have strong IT and MS Office skills
- Have finance/bookkeeping/IT experience, desirable but not essential
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent part-time opportunity to become a true lynch-pin for a friendly and hardworking firm!
- Working part days, Monday-Friday (20 hours a week)
- Salary:Up to 35K, as a full-time equivalent
- Fully remote role
- Pension scheme
If this Part-Time Sales Administrator role sounds like the one you've been looking for, please apply today!