Part-time PA & Office Administrator
25 hours per week
Up to £43K full time equivalent
We are currently working with a financial services company based in Mayfair, seeking a part-time PA to support members of the C-suite and with additional Office Administrator duties.
Ideal applicants will be available to work 8.30am - 1.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities for this part-time Personal Assistant will include:
- Diary management
- Expenses management
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Management of weekly and quarterly newsletters and client-facing documents for distribution
- Internal and external events support
- CRM maintenance
- Liaising with building management regarding office maintenance
- Act as Fire Marshall and First Aider
- Front of house cover including maintenance of meeting room calendars, allocation of rooms
- Setting up meeting rooms and refreshments
- Receiving post and deliveries and distributing as required.
This is a fantastic part-time opportunity for an experienced PA with excellent time management skills. You will be highly flexible and reliable, happy to provide cover and support to colleagues as needed. The successful Personal Assistant will enjoy taking responsibility for their tasks, and also getting involved in one-off projects when needed.
Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) will be essential, alongside team-orientated, professional and friendly approach.
Salary will be based on prior experience, up to a maximum of £43K which will be prorated according to hours worked. Additional benefits include eligibility for a discretionary bonus, interest free season ticket loan, 8% pension contribution and an additional day off for your birthday!
For this part-time PA, Personal Assistant and Office Administrator role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.