Household and Private PA *Accommodation and Car Provided*
PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME
c.£30-35K depending on hours worked, and prior experience
North West London
This is a unique live-in position located in the Notting Hill / Holland Park area and a genuinely a superb opportunity to support an acclaimed individual within the field of Arts.
A live-in position based at the client's home, this role will involve supporting our client with work related to their personal life and home.
There is opportunity for this to be either a full-time (35-37.5 hours a week), OR part-time role (20-25 hours a week). In both cases, candidates will:
- Expect that this may include some hours worked across weekends.
- Be living at the client's home on a full-time basis.
Given the varied nature of the role it's requiring a good dose of initiative, incredibly high levels of flexibility combined with a positive, personable and independent manner. No job should be too big or too small and responsibilities will range from but not limited to:
- Managing of household administration
- Liaising with gardens, cleaners and builders
- Carrying out grocery shops, stocking up the fridge and running other errands
- Sourcing of gifts, sending out invitations utilising Photoshop
- Scheduling and preparing of meetings that are held in the home
- Assistance of some preparation of meals may be required
- Driving the client to various evening events or meetings in London - complete availability to do this needs to be given
- Looking after 2 Maine Coon cats
- Additional ad hoc household / personal errands as requested
Applicants must have good knowledge and experience of working in London.
Flexibility will be needed on how hours are worked and there may be some weeks where hours will decrease slightly depending on needs. Therefore, our client is ideally seeking a candidate who is wanting to balance this position with a proven interests in another area, e.g. independent study.
*** Kindly note, this role comes with a self-contained 1 bedroom basement flat and a car. Therefore interested candidates must be in a position to LIVE IN on a full time basis and have a FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE. A liking to cats and animals in general is also needed! **
This is a permanent position and salary offered will be based on experience: up to £35K if full-time hours, and pro-rata if worked on a part-time basis.
For this position VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.