Executive Assistant (Part-time) for Interior Design Company
Up to £15p.h (20 hours per week)
Our client, a highly regarded Interior Design firm based in North-West London, are looking for a part-time EA to join their friendly and creative team to assist with marketing, operations and finance.
This part-time EA role will involve supporting the Director, and two other members of the team with duties including (but not limited to):
- PA duties to the director, including diary management and booking travel
- Assisting with all aspects of sales and marketing; including reaching out to potential clients, assisting with social media and maintaining website
- Organising photography of completed projects and building and maintaining press relations
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Assisting with daily office operations
- Ad-hoc administration and support to wider team.
For this Executive Assistant position, the ideal candidate will have previous PA experience and have a strong interest (and ideally experience) in marketing. A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills are also essential, and you will also be proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign.
Salary for this EA role is up to £15 per hour and comes with additional benefits. Hours for this role are part-time at 20 hours per week.
Please note that for this Part-time EA role, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.