PA / Project Coordinator
Up to £30K
Flexible Working and Hybrid OR Remote
An established Executive Search firm with a fantastic reputation and a social, relaxed, non-hierarchical company culture! This firm really values their employees and offers great benefits including a very flexible working arrangement and good work / life balance.
This is a PA / Project Coordinator position which will involve supporting a Founding Partner with all administrative and support duties. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to build their career as a PA, or in administration! Responsibilities are very varied, and will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings, both domestic and international
- Coordinating interviews
- Liaising with clients, candidates and coordination with internal departments
- Other administrative duties.
The role will also involve lots of training and support and a lot of learning on the job!
- No previous administrative experience is needed for this position, although some administration experience would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- Enthusiastic attitude with a desire to learn.
- Salary up to £30K depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including 25 days holiday, monthly wellbeing allowance, free eye tests, pension, private healthcare and childcare allowance
- Hours 8:30 - 5:30 / 9am - 6pm with lots of flexibility
- Role can be fully in the office, hybrid or fully virtual.
If you are looking for an exciting next step in your career, apply today!