PA / Assistant to PA
Kennington / Oval
Up to £27K
A well-established and successful commercial real estate firm in South London with a collaborative and team-oriented feel. This company offer great benefits and modern, spacious and conveniently located offices with transport links to Central London and South London just minutes away!
This is a varied PA position that is ideal for someone looking to kickstart their PA career! The role will involve providing administrative support to a PA who supports 2 Directors and the wider team, as well as additional overflow support to the wider PA and support team.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements - both domestic and international
- Booking meetings rooms, restaurants, taxis etc
- Arranging meetings
- Ad-hoc administration such as creating presentations, drafting and proof-reading documents and distributing post
- Providing Reception cover when Office Coordinator is away - eg lunch breaks, holidays and sickness cover
- Ad-hoc support to wider team.
This is an entry-level position and is ideal for someone with a small amount of work experience (eg internships or part-time work whilst studying) who is looking to commence their PA career. Candidates with secretarial qualifications and those with some previous admin experience are also encouraged to apply.
Key attributes are:
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong teamwork skills and a muck-in, flexible attitude
- Proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail.
- Salary is £25-27K depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including private healthcare, competitive discretionary bonuses and 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm
- Role will be fully office-based.