PA to CFO and Investor Relations
Up to £38K
Kennington / Oval
A well-established and successful commercial real estate firm in South London with a collaborative and team-oriented feel. This company offer great benefits and modern, spacious and conveniently located offices with transport links to Central London and South London just minutes away!
This is a varied and exciting role supporting the CFO alongside the Head of Investor Relations and wider team, working closely with a Senior EA who will provide guidance and support throughout the training process. The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements including US and European conferences as well as England-based site tours
- Updating CRM systems and data management
- Project management of various events and roadshows
- Managing logistics and admin for half-year and year-end results
- Ad-hoc administration and projects.
- Excellent organisational skills and previous experience with diary management / Assistant experience
- Muck-in and team-oriented attitude
- Previous experience within IR / finance or C-Suite level experience is not essential.
- Salary up to £38K depending on experience
- Role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years, competitive discretionary bonus and private healthcare
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm
- Role is fully office-based.