PA to Deputy CEO
14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Up to £65K
Hybrid Working - 2 days from home
A growing independent investment firm based in the Victoria area with stunning offices and a team-oriented, forward-thinking ethos!
This is a fantastic traditional 1:1 role supporting the Deputy CEO. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Arranging meetings and collating agendas
- Maintaining priority list and action points
- Screening telephone calls and email management
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Arranging social events for the department
- Ad-hoc administrative and project support.
- Strong PA / EA experience of managing a busy diary, ideally within financial or professional services
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and find intelligent solutions to reduce Deputy CEO's workload
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong teamworking skills as well as an ability to work independently
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- Salary up to £65K depending on experience
- Excellent and highly competitive benefits including healthcare, excellent pension contributions and a finishing bonus
- 14 month maternity cover contract - April 2023 start
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm
- Company operate an optional hybrid working policy of 2 days from home.