Up to £40K
A well-established and successful commercial real estate firm in South London with a collaborative and team-oriented feel. This company offer great benefits and modern, spacious and conveniently located offices with transport links to Central London and South London just minutes away!
This is a very busy PA role supporting 3 senior individuals, plus the wider teams, from different areas of the business. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management
- Creating presentations
- Huge involvements in projects including marketing, HR and portfolio management (amongst others!)
- Tracking projects and action points, as well as attending and taking minutes for project meetings
- Supporting the Assets team with monthly tenancy schedules and yearly service charge reporting
- Preparing and process expenses
- Arranging travel, lunches / dinners and meetings
- Occasional personal duties
- Assisting and supporting with company events
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Previous experience in a busy PA / Team Assistant position
- Strong diary management experience
- Highly proactive and flexible approach
- Previous experience of minute-taking (desirable, not essential)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work as part of a team, but also independently
- Salary up to £40K depending on experience
- Excellent additional benefits including private healthcare, competitive discretionary bonuses and 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years.
- Hours 9am - 5:30pm
- Fully office-based 5 days per week, however some work from possible on ad-hoc basis.