£35K - 48K
A health science and technology start-up who are growing rapidly!
About the Role
This is a busy and varied role primarily supporting two Founders and the wider leadership team, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- A high level of diary management
- Travel coordination (dependent on restrictions)
- Organising events, company off-sites and heading up the social committee
- Preparing board packs and taking meeting minutes
- Office management / coordination - such as liaising with facilities, cleaners and IT
- Occasional personal work
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Experience of working in fast-paced environment
- Experience of working remotely *REMOTE FIRST EXPERIENCE HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS*
- Touch-typing - speeds of 60wpm+
- High level of accuracy
- Strong time-keeping and organizational skills
- Proactive approach
- Experience of working in start-up environment
- Experience of working with Google Workspace
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on experience (up to £48K).
- The role is remote, with occasional need to travel into the office in central London.
- Standard hours are 9am - 6pm, however the company operates a flexible working policy.
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to receiving your application soon!