c.£35K depending on experience plus bonus
** CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH SALESFORCE **
An incredibly unique opportunity to join our client who is a fast growing ESG Investor network and support a collaborative team who are passionate about the work they do.
Our brief is to select candidates who are personable and organised with excellent communication skills and who can deliver to a high level of detail. Additionally a tech savvy approach with previous experience of using Salesforce is needed, alongside a highly adaptable and flexible nature.
The role is a broad one involving operations and administration to the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary management for the Executive Director.
- Meeting management - scheduling internal and external meetings, arranging conference calls or video conference details.
- Managing the shared mailbox and responding to incoming calls/enquiries.
- Assisting with HR operations and administration including assisting with recruitment processes, onboarding new hires, scheduling inductions.
- Organising events - finding and booking venues, arranging catering, travel, and accommodation.
- Office management - ordering office equipment and supplies, liaising with building management staff when required, printing and binding documents, creating work instructions / user guides for admin processes.
- CRM management - provide Salesforce administration including day-to-day configuration, support and data maintenance in the company CRM platform and working closely with digital marketing to provide further support on Salesforce.
- Reporting - producing quarterly reports and board packs for board meetings including creating and refining PowerPoints and presentation decks, creating and managing Excel spreadsheets of data.
- Finance support - paying and tracking invoices, membership dues, teamwide expenses etc.
- IT operations support - setting up of workstations, ensuring IT-related issues are managed and addressed.
Core hours for this role are 9.00am - 5.30pm with flexibility to work around this as and when needed. Currently the firm is operating a hybrid working policy.
Salary is paying c.£35K depending on experience plus bonus and the role comes with some good benefits.
For this Operations Officer position VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.