c.£35K depending on experience plus bonus
An incredibly unique opportunity to join our client who is a fast-growing ESG Investor network and support a collaborative team who are passionate about the work they do.
The role is a broad one involving operations and administration to the team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diary management for the Executive Director.
- Meeting management - scheduling internal and external meetings, arranging conference calls or video conference details.
- Managing the shared mailbox and responding to incoming calls/enquiries.
- Assisting with HR operations and administration including assisting with recruitment processes, onboarding new hires, scheduling inductions.
- Organising events - finding and booking venues, arranging catering, travel, and accommodation.
- Office management - ordering office equipment and supplies, liaising with building management staff when required, printing and binding documents, creating work instructions / user guides for admin processes.
- CRM management - provide Salesforce administration including day-to-day configuration, support and data maintenance in the company CRM platform and working closely with digital marketing to provide further support on Salesforce.
- Reporting - producing quarterly reports and board packs for board meetings including creating and refining PowerPoints and presentation decks, creating and managing Excel spreadsheets of data.
- Finance support - paying and tracking invoices, membership dues, teamwide expenses etc.
- IT operations support - setting up of workstations, ensuring IT-related issues are managed and addressed.
The Successful Operations Officer must:
- Be personable and organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be tech savvy
- Have previous experience of using Salesforce
- Be highly flexible in nature
The Details and Benefits:
- Core hours for this role are 9.00am - 5.30pm with flexibility to work around this as and when needed.
- Currently the firm is operating a hybrid working policy.
- Salary is paying c.£35K depending on experience
- A discretionary bonus and some good benefits.
If you are interested, please apply today.