£45K - £55K depending on experience
This is a superb opportunity to join our client a successful boutique investment firm and to be part of a team of experienced and talented individuals.
Offering a broad remit, the role will suit an individual who has an engaging, service orientated and thorough approach and who has the ability to work autonomously as well as part of team. The responsibilities are ranging and include but are not limited to:
- Operational procedures/systems - creating and implementing best practice office procedures and refining existing ones.
- Regulatory Procedures - managing and overseeing implementation of various regulations across business and investments in multiple jurisdictions (e.g. FCA, GDPR, HR requirements).
- HR - keeping up to date with changing HR and operational regulations and requirements and implementing best practices in London and Europe as appropriate.
- IT - working closely with the IT service provider and managing of it and communication infrastructure.
- Financial processes - as needed to support Head of Finance to assist in implementing financial and operational processes and reporting.
- Other - scope to become involve in other aspects of the business as appropriate e.g. company secretarial/compliance in addition to other assistance that may be required to ensure a professional and smooth running of the office infrastructure and environment.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous operations insight and experience of supporting in depth in at least some of the responsibilities detailed above. A highly proactive and accountable approach is needed in addition to an individual who is highly service orientated and who is keen to add value to the business they support.
Applicants should have experience of a boutique environment, from either financial or professional services.
Salary is competitive depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus.
For this Operations Manager position Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.