Operations Assistant - Property
£28K - £32K
Our client, a successful property management firm based in stunning offices in Mayfair, is looking for an individual who has graduated in Real Estate Management / Surveying or related subject and is looking to grow their career in this field.
The company is highly established and manages a number of high-profile commercial properties. This position will assist the Operations Manager with the day to day management of the portfolios of properties. The role will also involve much interaction with site teams and responsibilities include the following:
- Asset Management - includes drafting of bank reports, assisting with the preparation of service charge packs, portfolio service charge and cost schedules, updating of EPC Register and assist in the overseeing of the management of the assets.
- ESG - update environment, sustainability and governance tracker and schedule, assisting with ESG investor questions and scorecard monitoring.
- Insurance - dealing with day to day insurance queries, maintaining of certificates, liaising with insurance company and finance teams on and sold assets, monthly updating of insurance premiums and support with the renewal process, oversee problem insurance claims.
- Rates - review rates payment schedules, respond to any queries and day to day rate enquires such as billing and occupancy queries.
- Site visits - conduct site visits as appropriate and required.
- Additional Support - any other relevant ad hoc support to the Operations Manager.
Some previous office experience is required for this is role as a keen interest to grow a career within real estate firm!
Please note that for this position VWA Acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.