Office Travel Administrator
£27K - £37K depending on experience
VWA is recruiting an Office Travel Administrator for a successful financial services company based in the City. This role will join an established Office Administration team, but will have primary responsibility for travel-related queries for the London-based employees.
As Office Travel Administrator, this role will be pivotal to the success of travel logistics to and from the London office. Responsibilities will be varied to include:
- Monitor and help oversee the booking process
- Ensuring adherence to the company's travel guidelines
- Maintain the company's travel intranet site and vendor portals
- Maintain the in-house databases (Workday)
- Raising queries around any technical issues
- Data entry
- Data process management
- Support with additional front of house and administrative tasks as required.
The Successful Office Administrator will:
- Have some office-based experience.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Have a solution-driven approach, with the ability to confidently manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Have a helpful approach.
- Be highly organised and detail orientated.
- Enjoy supporting across a range of tasks.
- Be able to multitask.
- Be flexible.
The Details and Benefits:
- Standard hours are 8am - 5pm and/or 9am - 6pm and will depend on the cover needed so may vary from week to week.
- Applicants should prepare for this role to be office-based, 5 days a week.
- Salary will be based on experience between £27-37K.
- Superb benefits.
If you are interested, please apply today!