Office Manager with HR Administration
Boutique Financial Services
Salary c. £45K-£65K depending on experience
VWA is recruiting for a boutique, global financial services company seeking an administration professional to join their growing team. This is a newly created position which is testament to the firm's success, with a focus on office management and HR administration.
The company will offer the opportunity to work from home, one day per week.
For this Office Manager with HR Administration position, responsibilities will be varied to include:
- Acting as front of house for external visitors and deliveries
- Supporting senior members of the company as required
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- Managing supplier relationships.
- All HR admin duties including on/offboarding, background checks
- Collaborating with external providers to ensure smooth running of pension, payroll and other functions
- Company Handbook and policy updates
- Managing the company's HR platform
- Collaborating with senior management regarding appraisals and performance evaluations
- Working with recruitment agencies to schedule interviews and collate candidates' feedback
- Assisting with development of recruitment process.
Interested applicants for this Office Manager with HR Administration opportunity will require solid experience to date and previous HR administration experience ideally from financial services or alternatively from a fast-paced environment. You will be experienced dealing with sensitive and confidential information and previously worked with HR platforms and have an understanding of HR processes.
Candidates will be required to show strong attention to detail and self-motivation, along with a 'can do' attitude and willingness and flexibility to assist in a multitude of projects.
Core hours will be 8am - 6pm and with one day per week worked from home. Salary offered will be up to c.£65K depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join at an exciting time of growth for a highly successful firm!
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Office Manager with HR Administration role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.