Office Manager / Team Assistant
Up to 50K
Global Investment Manager
Our client are a global advisory firm whose clients include UHNWIs, Entrepreneurs and Institutions. They are a dynamic, fast-growing team of 40; covering 10 languages and 20 nationalities. Founded four years ago, they have offices globally - focusing in on Private Wealth, Strategy and Investment Management.
Our client is looking for an Office Manager/Team Assistant to support their London team, based in Mayfair. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual who will manage the office while balancing support of the wider team.
- Ensure smooth running of office on daily basis
- Cover reception, meeting and greeting visitors
- Organise meetings and manage databases
- Book accommodation and transport
- Coordinate conferences and company events
- Correspond with stakeholders and 3rd part providers
- Liaise with staff in other locations
- Assist with centralized Operations, HR and Finance functions
- Support HR in scheduling transport, interviews and meetings
- Coordinate events, external and internal, including conferences, dinners, seminars, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
- Graduate calibre
- Precious office admin experience within large/complex financial services
- Detail orientated
- "Can do" approach
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: excited to build something from group up; thriving in a fast-paced/agile culture; ability to tolerate ambiguity and solve problems on the spot
- In the office 5 days a week
- Discretionary bonus
If you are interested in this exciting Office Manager / Team Assistant position, please apply today!