Office Manager & PA
Between £42K - 55K, depending on experience
About the Client:
We are currently recruiting an experienced Office Manager & PA to support the Executive Chair of a Strategic Advisory company; the environment is collaborative, busy and there is scope for longer-term development in the role. Our client is seeking someone who is self-starting, personable and enjoys working in a boutique environment.
Our client has a strong preference for previous bookkeeping experience.
The Office Manager & PA role:
Duties will be varied and include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including all administrative duties; receiving and sorting of mail and deliveries and outgoing mail
- Assisting in organising of company events
- Office vendor management
- Ordering stationery for the office, office supplies, and other equipment as required
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Expenses management
- PA support to the Executive Chair with flexibility to support other Executives when needed
- Bookkeeping responsibilities; managing company bank account, recording financial transactions, liaising with company accountant
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience in PA/EA work and office management
- Strong preference for previous bookkeeping experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft, Mac, Dropbox
- Sage 50 accounting experience (ideal, not essential)
- Interest in international affairs (ideal, not essential).
- Opportunity to join a professional and friendly team
- Core hours are 9.30am-5.30pm
- 2 days WFH per week
- Based in the heart of the West End.
If you are an experienced Office Manager with PA & EA experience looking for a new challenge, please apply today!