Office Manager (with HR duties)
Salary c. £38K-£45K depending on experience
Are you looking to progress your career in office management and HR? We would like to hear from you!
We are currently working with a hedge fund seeking an Office Manager to join their growing team; this role will cover responsibilities for the office as well as HR administration and compliance duties. These will include:
- Front of house for external visitors and deliveries
- Providing administrative support to senior members of the team
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Managing supplier relationships
- Ordering office supplies and stationery
- HR admin duties including on/offboarding, background checks
- Managing the Company Handbook and policy updates
- Managing the company's HR platform
- Working with recruitment agencies to schedule interviews and collate candidates' feedback
- Additional compliance duties - training will be given
- Other HR duties as required.
Applicants should have some previous office management experience alongside some exposure to HR support and familiarity with managing sensitive and confidential information.
You will be highly organised and work with a strong attention to detail and self-motivation; this is a growing hedge fund with a team-orientated environment, and will require someone highly flexible to assist in a multitude of projects.
Core hours will be 8am - 6pm and with one day per week worked from home. Salary offered will be up to c.£45K depending on experience.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Office Manager role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.