Marketing Manager (Contract)
£70K - £80K pro rata and depending on experience
Contract - May/June 2020 start
A superb opportunity exists for a Marketing Manager who has experience in the financial services space and more specifically within wealth management.
This is a 9 month contract position starting at the end of May 2020 / early June 2020 with the potential to extend after this time.
The role will focus on managing all the marketing activities for our client, a well-established and reputable wealth management firm. With responsibility of line managing up to two people and working in a wider team of up to five, this role will suit a professional and personable individual who demonstrates generalist marketing experience within a wealth or asset management firm.
Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Content- ensuring the content programme for the year is managed effectively
- Website - ability to use insights from Google Analytics and CMS to improve user experience and engagement
- Events - strategic planning and execution of all events both internally and externally
- PR - managing relationship with PR agency and utilising media monitoring tools (preferably Gorkana) to report on press coverage
- Compliance - ensuring all marketing activities are conducted in full compliance with the evolving regulatory framework and ensuring all marketing initiatives are in-line with GDPR
- Team Management - managing a small team and providing guidance and support where required.
- Project work - participating in ad hoc project work e.g. implementation of CRM
Solid experience in marketing in financial services is essential for this role and preferably within wealth management. A strong understanding of FCA requirements over financial promotions alongside excellent knowledge of marketing and distribution within financial services is required.
Additionally, effective people and stakeholder management experience is required as is excellent organisational, analytical and project skills.
Interested applicants must be able to interview immediately and start the contract at the end of May/early June 2020.
For this Marketing Manager position Victoria Wall Associates acts as an Employment Agency.