West End/Working from Home
£24 - 28k
This is a unique opportunity for a driven, numerate and hard-working Marketing Executive with a passion for the beauty sector to join an entrepreneurial established and highly sought after brand. You will not need to have prior experience in a Marketing Executive postion, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to change roles and grow in a fantastic company.
Expectations for the role include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of promotional materials
- Assist the Global Brand Manager
- Work closely with the PR team to deliver promotional materials, research influencers and work with PR Manager to develop influencer content
- Prepare reports of digital performance
- Carry basic back-end tasks on the website
- Schedule and prepare newsletters, posts, blogs
- Implement digital marketing activities
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Executive position will be mature, motivated, creative and numerate. You will need to have at least 12 months experience of paid or unpaid work experience.
This fantastic opportunity includes wonderful soft benefits as fantastic career opportunities for the right person.
For this Marketing Executive position VWA acts an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.