Logistics and Transport Assistant (M/F)
Up to 34,000 Euros
Become part of an international arts establishment at an exciting point in time. A diligent, dedicated Logistics Assistant is needed to keep international deliveries of art and design pieces safe and moving, and to have their finger on the pulse at all time with regards to the valuable stock that is in transit. Our client has been able to thrive even during the challenging times of the pandemic and is expanding their operations in France and beyond.
This is a one-year contract - starting as soon as possible.
Applicants must have a professional level of French and English language skill.
Responsibilities for this Logistics and Transport Assistant will include:
- Assisting the transport department in order to organize and plan collections (France and Europe)
- Help in creating the documents necessary for Transport (packing lists, invoices customs, templates)
- Centralization and synthesis of requests for the Log / Transport service.
- Regular printing of tasks in the LOG planning
- Archiving of documents according to the standard defined by the Transport Manager and the Deposit Manager
- Printing infosheet, QR codes and various documents intended to facilitate the transmission between services
- Inventory assistance
- Help with checkout orders (keeping the file up to date)
- Creation of mission orders for subcontractors
- Creation of quote requests for installation subcontractors
- Other tasks as appropriate.
Applicants for this Logistics and Transport role will have a knowledge of the transportation, logistics and / or regulation of works of art. Additional knowledge of customs regulations would be very beneficial for the role. You will work effectively as part of a team, but also be self-motivated and take accountability for your own tasks. Your technical skills will include Outlook, Excel, Word and Filemaker.
For this Logistics and Transport Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.