KYC and Operations Analyst
Temp to perm
£35-38K depending on experience (+ benefits and bonus)
Victoria Wall Associates is newly recruiting for a leading financial services firm of around 100 staff based in the West End; our client is seeking to appoint a KYC and Operations Analyst to join a team of 3. This is an opportunity to drive organisational change and take real ownership of a newly created role, while working closely with senior individuals of the business.
Ideally candidates will be either immediately available or on up to 2 weeks' notice to start as soon as possible.
Responsibilities for the KYC and Operations Analyst will be varied to include:
- Ensuring all KYC requirements are fulfilled
- Assisting with background checks, working closely with Compliance
- Reviewing any processes in place and assist with improvements and changes made
- Manage structure charts
- Sourcing data using a variety of systems.
Interested applicants must have an enthusiasm and can-do attitude:
- You do not need specific previous experience in either operations or KYC, but an understanding of KYC principles would be an advantage. You will need to articulate your interest and motivations for this KYC and Operations Analyst opportunity.
- You will be team-orientated and work effectively on independent task as well, with a confident communication style.
- You will also be effective at managing a varied workstream and working to deadlines.
- You will develop and maintain knowledge of the company's policies and processes to ensure consistency.
Essential to the role will be an ability to find data from a variety of sources and systems, with an analytical approach. Some experience using external data sources would be advantageous. Previous experience from an HR/Compliance/Legal team would be transferrable. Attention to detail and ability to take ownership is key.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual, keen to develop specific KYC and Operations experience, building out this function and driving organisational change.
Core hours for this KYC and Operations Analyst role will be 9am - 6pm with some flexibility required to occasionally work outside of these hours. Salary will be based on previous experience and comes with additional benefits including private healthcare, dental insurance and a discretionary bonus.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this KYC and Operations Analyst role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.