KYC Analyst - Minimum 3-Month Contract
£40K - 60K (Annual Equivalent)
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced KYC Analyst to join the Client Onboarding team of an established and successful City based financial services firm.
A 3-month contract (minimum), this role sits within the remediation team and the successful candidate must have an understanding of regulatory environments and values and abilities consistent with the FCA conduct rules. Responsibilities will be varied and include (but not limited to):
- Creation of accurate KYC profiles by reference to new customer risk assessment frameworks ensuring all relevant processes are followed.
- Liaising with remediation team members, client onboarding analysts, front office staff and customers in order to obtain outstanding documentation/ information.
- Screening customer and all related parties against relevant screening tool with a view to identifying PEP, adverse news or sanction matches.
- Reviewing of historic trading and account activity as part of a transaction monitoring look back exercise to determine changes to client profiles.
- Review and prepare all KYC documentation ready for approval, including the preparation of KYC/PEP/adverse reports/sanctions for further review.
A good understanding of AML rules and regulations including JMSLG gained ideally within an investment banking environment is needed for this role. Additionally, exposure of dealing with medium and high risk customers and PEPs and the ability to identify complex structure and apply relevant KYC/AML knowledge is required as is the ability to communicate effectively across a range of individuals and divisions.
Applicants must have experience with onboarding of legal entities i.e. businesses, charities, institutions etc.
Kindly note, interested candidates must be able to interview immediately and be in a position to start this 3-month contract (minimum) at the beginning of April.
Salary is competitive depending on experience.
For this position VWA Ltd acts and an Employment Agency and Business.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and finance professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.