Investor Relations Support Associate
Up to £37K plus benefits
An exciting opportunity exists to join our client, a highly reputable and established wealth management firm in this newly created role to support the Investor Relations team.
Providing overall business development and administrative support this Investor Relations Support Associate role offers a range of responsibilities and strong insight across the investor lifecycle. Duties include however not limited to the following:
- Investor and client relations administrative and CRM support as well as prospective investor and third-party information or data requests.
- Managing administration of onboarding of new investors and clients.
- Producing investor reports and producing of presentations utilising PowerPoint.
- Collating and managing of data.
- Managing of marketing lists and distribution.
- Providing Consultant servicing support - building relationships with counterpart at investment consulting/advisor firms.
- Assisting with organisation and running of events for new and existing investors.
- Team support including diary and logistics management.
Previous experience supporting within a finance firm is required and within a business development/investor division is preferable. Strong proficiency with CRM databases and MS Office combined with strong attention to detail is also essential for this Investor Relations Support Associate role. An Investment Management Certificate (IMC) qualification is also preferable, however for the right candidate, this role will offer the opportunity to study for one.
Additional characteristics as Investor Relations Support Associate will include excellent communication skills, a highly service orientated approach, the ability to juggle and prioritise a high volume of work alongside an enthusiastic, positive and team orientated approach.
The salary is competitive and paying up to £37K depending on experience and the role comes with strong benefits.
For this position, VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Investor Relations opportunity.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.