Internal Recruiter - Life Sciences
£30-32K dependent on experience + OTE
City of London, Hybrid
An excellent opportunity to join an established, growing and purpose-driven recruitment firm specialising in the life sciences industry. With an international presence this is a great time to join the firm in this newly created Internal Recruiter role.
The Internal Recruiter Role:
Supporting in the People function of the business this is a newly created role an exciting opportunity to add value and grow within the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying top sales and recruitment talent
- Candidate pipeline including headhunting, market-mapping, competitor analysis and research
- Writing job adverts for social media and website
- Utilising LinkedIn to engage with talent
- Shortlist for internal Hiring Managers, supporting the end-to-end process
- Stakeholder management including knowledge-sharing and best practices
- Developing best practice processes
- Recruitment strategy development, working with business leaders to understand growth plans
- Additional duties as required.
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Prior recruitment experience - from either agency or in-house environment
- Highly results orientated, able to take accountability for own output
- Collaborative with manager to establish goals
- Able to manage time effectively include prioritisation and reprioritisation
- Strong market knowledge and relationship-builder
- Understanding of candidates' motivators
- Resilient to manage in a high-volume workload environment
- Excellent communication skills with a range of stakeholders
The Details and Benefits:
As well as joining a highly collaborative and friendly environment, there is a range of benefits that include:
- Flexible working from home and the office
- Core hours 8.30am - 5.00pm however these can be flexed for the successful candidate
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance … and more!
If you have some recruitment experience and looking to join an innovative and growing business, please apply today!