Up to £40K
An independent school situated in North-West London (Zone 1) with a strong emphasis on supporting the community and providing a high standard of education.
This is a varied HR Coordinator position which will involve (but is not limited to):
- Writing adverts
- Managing recruitment and selection process
- Compliance and administration of paperwork including references and DBS checks
- Onboarding, inductions and probations
- Generalist HR duties
- Providing advice and guidance
- Employee relations and casework
- Supporting Head of HR with policies and procedures
- Performance reviews
- Keeping up to date with employments laws etc
- Maintaining personnel records
- Ad-hoc HR duties.
The role will also provide training and guidance on all things HR and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with either some HR experience or strong administrative experience and an interest in HR.
- A keen interest in HR
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work to pressure and manage a busy workload
- Strong communication skills
- Some experience or understanding of HR and HR practices
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding policies
Candidates with no experience of HR who are passionate about moving into this field are encouraged to apply
- Salary up to £40K depending on experience
- Hours 9am - 5pm OR 8am - 4pm
- 5 days in the office initially however some flexibility for 1 day work from home in future is a possibility
- Full-time (NOT term-time only)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and office usually closed between Christmas and new year
- Excellent benefits including 10% employer contribution pension.