HR Business Partner
Fixed Term Contract (13 months) - August 2022 - September 2021
City of London
Up to £110K
An international Executive Search firm with a fantastic company culture who have grown from strength to strength and now operate in 8 countries globally.
This is a varied and involved fixed-term contract HR Business Partner position which will involve overseeing the international HRBP team and partnering with HR teams around the world. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with Head of HR to support development and execution of HR initiatives and strategy
- Serve as thought Partner with Regional General Manager
- Overseeing international HRBPs by providing guidance and coaching related to stakeholder management
- Working with HRBPs to create a consistent employee experience throughout onboarding, policy management, performance management and employee relations.
- Involvement in range of ongoing HR projects
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong previous HR experience
- Previous experience of managing a small team
- A hands-on, muck-in approach
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Degree or qualification in an HR or related field.
- Salary up to £110K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits
- 13 month maternity cover started in mid-August 2022, however start can be earlier if availability allows