HR and Operations Assistant
Up to £30K, rising to £32K upon successful passing of probation
Hybrid Working - 2 days in the office
A leading figure within the transport industry is looking to expand their HR team!
Supporting the wider HR team, the role will involve administration and support across the HR and Operations functions, with duties including (but not limited to):
- Supporting the HR team with generalist HR administration
- Assisting with end-to-end recruitment process
- Onboarding new starters
- Maintaining the HR database
- Providing HR support and guidance to employees
- Managing all company benefits
- Advising on HR policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work for the HR team.
- Prevous HR experience is not essential for this position, however exposure to (or an interest in) this field would be beneficial
- Strong administration skills are essential - including organisation, prioritisation and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible.
The Details and Benefits:
- Salary up to £30K depending on experience, rising to £32K upon successful passing of probation period (6 months)
- Flexible hybrid working with 3 days per week from home
- 37 hours per week with flexible working hours - choose between 8am - 4pm, 8:30am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5pm.
- Benefits including discounted train tickets, Cycle to Work Scheme and many more.