HR and Operations Assistant
6 Month FTC - highly likely to be made permanent
£25-32K, depending on experience
Start Date: Jan 2023
A leading figure within the transport industry is looking to expand their HR team!
Supporting the wider HR team, the role will involve administration and support across the HR and Operations functions, with duties including (but not limited to):
- Supporting the HR team with generalist HR administration
- Assisting with end-to-end recruitment process
- Onboarding new starters
- Maintaining the HR database
- Providing HR support and guidance to employees
- Managing all company benefits
- Advising on HR policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work for the HR team.
- No previous HR experience is required for this position, however an interest in this field would be beneficial
- Strong administration skills are essential - including organisation, prioritisation and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible.
The Details and Benefits:
- Salary up to £32K depending on experience
- Flexible hybrid working with 3 days per week from home
- Benefits including discounted train tickets, Cycle to Work Scheme and many more
- 6 Months FTC - highly likely to be made permanent once contract comes to an end.