Global Insurance Broker
Salary c.£38-45K depending on experience
City of London, Hybrid
A unique opportunity to join a leading business in the insurance space, in a newly created role as HR Analyst. The HR team is small and highly successful, operating on a global level; this role will report to the Global Head of HR and also work with different internal/external stakeholders. It is an exciting time to join the company which is growing and evolving!
About the HR Analyst role:
This is a generalist HR role with a breadth of responsibilities and the opportunity for development. Duties will include:
- Working with all HR team members (UK and globally) to update global policies
- HR administration including for UK hires - such as documentation and background checks
- Supporting UK agency partners - analysis and audit of existing HR processes in place
- Maintaining recruitment tracker
- Generating Management Information reports
- Oversight of UK payroll process across agency partners
- HR project support
- Other duties as necessary.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Applicants should have completed/part completed a CIPD or alternative HR qualification
- Prior HR experience from a similar insurance or financial services environment is preferable
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Professional communication across a range of stakeholders
- Ability to work with discretion when managing highly confidential information
- Team-orientated and also comfortable working autonomously
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Competent Microsoft Office skills.
- An amazing opportunity to progress your career in a stimulating environment, working across stakeholders and in a highly diverse environment
- Salary based on experience up to 45K
- Excellent company benefits including discretionary bonus, 25 days' holiday, 10% non-contributory pension and more!
- Hybrid working - 2 days' WFH per week
- Core hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
If you are looking to take the next step in your HR career with the opportunity to make a real contribution and join a collaborative team, then please apply today!