Up to £35K
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an organised and self-starting individual to join an Arts organisation based in the Notting Hill area, with additional international locations.
This Gallery Manager position will primarily be responsible for the functioning of the London gallery, with responsibilities including:
- Organisation of the gallery and premises, including coordinating expansion and improvement works
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Facilities / maintenance overview such a security, air conditioning and electricity, arranging contractors for issues etc
- Involvement with Paris gallery, including participating in art events and loans of works
- HR - managing annual leave and absences, recruitment and management of interns
- Finance - validation of costs and analysis
- PA duties to Founders
- Ad-hoc administration.
The ideal candidate for this role will have some previous in an administration position (ideally Office Manager / Operations / Gallery Manager) and have a muck-in, team-oriented attitude. While not an essential requirement, fluency or good working knowledge of French would be advantageous for this role.
Salary for this Gallery Manager position is up to £35K depending on experience.
Please note that for this Gallery Manager position, VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.